Time is fun when you're having flies. ~ Kermit the Frog
Please feel free to comment on any blog entries here.
You do not have to be a blogger in order to comment.
There is a space where you can just leave your name. Thanks!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Facebook

I caved in. Created my facebook profile last night. Still pretty lost and spending a lot of time clicking on different things. Fun part is I'm finding old friends from high school and college, amongst other places. I have a feeling I'll be speding a bit of time on facebook in the next little while ... let's see how long I'll keep this up. Link to my facebook profile by clicking on the blog title (I hope it works).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Inge - I am glad you came to play on facebook. I also love your blog. I have one also - sauciesworld.blogspot.com.
We can be connected everywhere.

Steph

Blog Archive